BEDHEAD HATS Broadbrim Ponytail Sun Hat - Evelyn
We know the creative excuses kids give as reasons they shouldn’t wear a hat – and we’ve fixed several of them!
Our Ponytail Broadbrim Sun Hat features a handy little slit at the back of the hat for longer hair to pull through – no hair elastics required. Pulling the hair through not only allows for a comfortable fit for girls who like their hair in braids or ponytails, it means a cooler head and neck as it prevents hair sticking to hot bodies. With a slightly more feminine style to the crown of the hat and extra little stitching detail, our Ponytail Broadbrim gives excellent UPF50+ protection to the head, face, neck and shoulders in great style. The soft, light fabric, elasticated band in the deep paneled crown, and anti-flop brim provide that famous comfortable Bedhead fit.
Teeny tiny delicate white, pink and plum blooms on the perfect pink base. Evelyn can take a back seat to bigger prints and brighter colours, or be the highlight of a neutral outfit. Also available in Baby Flap Hat and Ruffle Toddler Bucket.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
While still stretchy, the Heritage Collection is not as stretchy as the Originals & Swim ranges. Bedhead Hats recommend sizing up.
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle