CRYWOLF Board Shorts - Summer Vibes
We are excited to introduce a brand-new Swimwear range to Crywolf. All our Swimwear pieces follow the Crywolf ethos of sustainability, while remaining true to the brands design aesthetic of ultimate cool must-have kids wear. Incorporating recycled fibres in all our swimwear products, our swimwear range offers high coverage and high protection in a cool collection of fun summer prints. Crafted from recycled polyester blended with spandex fabric at a weight of 200gsm our swimwear pieces have ample stretch to allow for the ultimate fun beach day out, while protecting little wolves from the sun with an excellent UV protection factor (UPF) of 50+ and have a Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (colour fast in both chlorine and seawater), with 5 being the highest. We've also tested for pill /rubbing with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best). Available in sizes 1-10 and in a range of fresh modern prints and colourways.
Whilst in the sun we recommend that your little wolves are kept covered as much as possible, that you reapply sunblock frequently, use shade where possible and avoid peak hours of burn time. Clothing that covers more skin is important for protection against the sun.
- 97% Recycled polyester blended with 7% Spandex fabric
- 4-way stretch for optimum fit on little wolves
- 200gsm weight
- UVP Sun Protection Factor of 50+
- Back patch pocket
- Elasticated waist with drawstring
- Short legs for the perfect balance of coverage and comfort
- Designed in New Zealand
- Made by our partners in China using recycled materials
- Available in Sizes 4 – 10
- Chlorine resistant rating of 4-5 (colour fast in both chlorine and seawater), with 5 being the highest
- Anti-Pill /Rubbing tested with a high result of 4-5 (with 5 being the best)