CRYWOLF Explorer Jacket Alpine
The new Explorer Jacket takes rainwear to the next level with the addition of the soft fleece lining. Kids will stay toasty and dry with this epic colour-block jacket, adding a pop of colour on any winter's day. The Explorer Jacket has been made with recycled materials and features double welded seams to ensure full waterproofing.
Available in 2 great colourways: Meadow and Alpine
+ 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
+ Wind protective
+ Fleece lined body and hood
+ Double welded seams
+ Adjustable hood with peak
+ Concealed YKK zip
+ Snap closures
+ Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
+ Hand pockets
+ Wolf logo on chest
+ Reflective CRYWOLF on sleeve
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Play Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
+ Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
+ Fleece lining
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
Caring for your Crywolf Jacket:
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- We recommend spot cleaning your Jackets, Rain Overalls & Rain Suits with a damp cloth and mild warm soapy water. If you need to clean the whole item, hand wash only with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.