CRYWOLF Magic Jacket - Beaten Track
Add some fun in the rain with the innovative Magic Jacket by Cyrwolf. Watch a print magically appear when water splashes onto it - just add rain! The Magic Jacket returns to original colour once dry. Both waterproof and wind-protective, this jacket is lined through the body and hood for extra comfort and will transform rainy days.
Available in 2 magical designs - Beaten Track and Lilac Pop.
+ A magic print appears with water
+ Waterproof to 3,000mm
+ Breathable 5000G/M2/24H
+ Wind protective
+ Lined hood
+ Body lined with soft grey marl
+ Elasticated wrist cuffs with velcro
+ Snap closures
+ Hand pockets
+ White wolf logo on chest
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
+ Polyester outer and lining
+ YKK zips
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, and Paraffins
Our Magic Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- To clean, wash on a gentle/delicate machine ‘rinse’ cycle. We don’t recommend using detergent but if necessary, use a mild, detergent for gentle fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.