CRYWOLF Magic Jacket Khaki Map
Add some fun in the rain with the innovative Magic Jacket by Cyrwolf. Watch a print magically appear when water splashes onto it - just add rain! The Magic Jacket returns to its original colour once dry. Both waterproof and wind-protective, this jacket is lined through the body and hood for extra comfort and will transform rainy days.
Available in 3 magical designs - Rose Flowers, Camel Mountain, Khaki Map.
+ Magic print appears with water
+ Waterproof to 3,000mm
+ Breathable 5000G/M2/24H
+ Wind protective
+ Lined hood
+ Lined through body with soft grey marle
+ Elasticated wrist cuffs with velcro
+ Snap closures
+ Hand pockets
+ White wolf logo on chest
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
+ Outer: 100% Polyester
+ Jersey lining: 65% Polyester with 35% Cotton
+ YKK zips
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, and Paraffins
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Magic Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
Caring for your Crywolf Jacket:
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- We recommend spot cleaning your Jackets, Rain Overalls & Rain Suits with a damp cloth and mild warm soapy water. If you need to clean the whole item, hand wash only with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.