CRYWOLF Play Jacket Alpine Wolf
In our commitment to sustainability, our new season collection of Crywolf Play Jackets have been made using recycled materials. The Play Jacket is a lightweight, unisex design that is both waterproof and wind protective, making it the perfect year-round essential for adventurous kids.
Available in 6 stylish new prints: Mini Dots, Southern Alps, Alpine Wolf, Alpine Flowers, Leopard and Woodland.
+ Recycled materials
+ 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
+ Wind protective
+ Double welded seams
+ Adjustable hood with peak
+ Concealed YKK zip
+ Snap closures
+ Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
+ Hand pockets
+ Wolf logo on chest
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Play Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
+ Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
While our products are designed for durability, we recommend taking good care of your items to ensure maximum longevity.
Play Jackets & Rain Overalls
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- To clean, wash on a gentle/delicate machine ‘rinse’ cycle. We don’t recommend using detergent but if necessary, use a mild detergent for gentle fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.