CRYWOLF Yeti Jacket Camel
The Crywolf Yeti Jacket will keep little wolves cozy and looking cool whilst out on winter adventures. Made from wind protective sherpa on the outside and snuggly fleece on the inside, the Yeti Jacket is available in 2 unisex colours and is the layer kids will be grabbing when the temperature drops.
Available in 2 colourways: Camel and Hazel.
+ Wind protective sherpa outer
+ Cozy fleece lining
+ Full front zip
+ Zipped hand pockets
+ YKK zips with Crywolf rubber pull tags
+ Elasticated wrist and waist band
+ Elbow / rear forearm panel
+ Rubber moulded Wolf logo patch on chest
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Sherpa Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
+ Sherpa polyester exterior with bonded fleece lining
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- We recommend spot cleaning your Jackets, Rain Overalls & Rain Suits with a damp cloth and mild warm soapy water. If you need to clean the whole item, hand wash only with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.