BEDHEAD HATS Legionnaire Hat Evelyn
Soft, comfortable and so light babies won’t even notice they’re wearing it! The Bedhead Baby Flap Hat is a child’s best introduction to sun safety and can be worn from birth.
Specifically designed to be worn in prams and baby carriers, the hat sits comfortably over ears while the soft back flap lies flat under baby’s neck when they’re in a pram. Our Heritage Baby Flap Hat is made from a silky-to-touch two-way stretch cotton fabric with stretchy elasticated band on the inside for a comfortable, perfect fit. Along with our anti-flop brim and UPF50+ excellent protection rating, it’s the sun hat that converts hat haters into hat lovers, setting them up for a sun-safe childhood.
Teeny tiny delicate white, pink and plum blooms on the perfect pink base. Evelyn can take a back seat to bigger prints and brighter colours, or be the highlight of a neutral outfit. Also available in Ruffle Toddler Bucket and Ponytail Broadbrim Sun Hat.
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eyeline.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle