BEDHEAD HATS Toddler Bucket Hat - Ash
A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style. Made from a ‘silky-feel’ woven cotton fabric and 8-way stretch fabric technology ensures a great fit every time!
Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag. The Heritage Toddler Bucket Hat is light and airy to touch and wear, making it a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it!
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection – the highest possible – as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
And the winner of the most perfect neutral solid colour for everyone: mid grey! It pairs well with pattern, brights and neutrals; suits all skin tones and won’t show up the dirt. As we said: perfect!
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Cutting edge 8-way stretch fabric technology
- Made from 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle