BEDHEAD HATS Toddler Bucket Hat - Malibu
A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style. Made from a silky-feel, two-way stretch cotton fabric, the Heritage Toddler Bucket is light and airy to touch and wear .
It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it! Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, paneled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time.
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection - the highest possible - as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
With classic palm trees in soothing tones of greens and blues, you can’t help but feel as though you’re enjoying time out on that tropical holiday you probably need!
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle