BEDHEAD HATS Toddler Bucket Hat - Oliver
It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it! Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, panelled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time.
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection - the highest possible - as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
A toned down tropical leaf print for the nature lovers! This beautiful khaki and deep forest green is a winning combination. Pair with navy, grey and beige for bonus style points! Oliver is also available in Baby Flap Hat and Broadbrim Sun Hat.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle